Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Favorite Photographer... Photo Overload!

After Carly was born we were a bit in survival mode. We didn't have the resources to do much extra... especially have professional pictures made. Once we grew-up were established and blessed with more abundant resources we knew we wanted to document as much of baby #2's life as possible. My dear friend, Katie, recommended her photographer Cassie Connelly for the job. I was hesitant as I didn't have the best experience with our wedding photographer.









Thankfully, after just completing our third shoot with her, we have found a keeper. Cassie is charming, respectful, makes you feel at ease and has an incredible patience with the kids (and super sweaty moody pregnant women). I am always shocked to see the images she captures. Usually the kids are all over the place, crying, or not acting the way I think that they should, but miraculously she captures that one perfect smile. She and I have bonded over pregnancy, pee, spit-up and dead car batteries and I'm so thankful to have her!

Here is our sneak peak for our most recent 6 month photo-shoot.










So thankful that God entrusted John and I to parent these two precious children!!


Psalm 127:3-5  Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.


James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...I'm crying:) I am just as thankful for you Lindsey girl! THANK YOU for trusting me to capture these special moments with your precious children. I mean that.

    Sincerely,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete